Obama-san is a socialist disguised as a democrat.
Printable View
Obama-san is a socialist disguised as a democrat.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why did you just reply to yourself?
</div></div>
I didnt hit the reply button, I am terribly sorry.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama-san is a socialist disguised as a democrat. </div></div>
One in the same.
ROFLMFAO @ THAT SEC!!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama-san is a socialist disguised as a democrat. </div></div>
One in the same. </div></div>
Precisely. Though I personally think Obama is philosophically more closely aligned to the marxists.
Exactly! You know, you just jogged my memory with that comment.
He actually reminds me of Malcom X, radical racist from the 60's.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SEC_Football</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...hics/wahhh.jpg </div></div>
You shouldve hit the reply button for NSSB, I am not the one who made the thread on a comment the Obama said tonight that MIGHTVE been taken a different way by some.
Philosophicaaly the same, just different approach. Obama is keeping his rage under wraps. That's why he attended Wright's "church" - Wright's sermons allowed him to experience a social wet dream of sorts.
Nope I got the reply button right on the money [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] Not just from this thread, but from your entire pathetic history on this forum.